Monday, December 12, 2011

Looking Back

I was going to rant in this post.

Local radio stations have been playing Wham's 'Last Christmas' on a continual loop.

For God's sake!  It's been playing non-stop since October.

...the video is hysterical, though.

See, I love Christmas music.  I was looking back through all of my posts looking for a playlist of my favorites to reference.  I just knew I had one.

Couldn't find it.

But as I was looking for that, I found myself stopping to read some old posts.

Was that me?  Did I write that stuff? 

Are you kidding? It's unrecognizable.

Is that weird?

Have any of you had this experience or is it just me?

Just me you say?

Figured.

Still...I feel like a stranger to myself.

...and for some reason, it makes me kinda sad.

No comments:

sitemeter